Gurmehar Kaur is the author of Small Acts of Freedom, a deeply personal family history published by Penguin Random House India in 2018. She is a social activist and an ambassador for Digital Peace now, a non-profit organisation advocating for Cyber Peace. Kaur cofounded Citizens for Public Leadership (CPL), an independent nonpartisan movement focused on advocating for progressive public policy in India. CPL is an apolitical non-profit with the sole objective of strengthening the capacity of Indian youth to take up leadership challenges in the public sphere. In 2017, Kaur was listed by TIME magazine as a 'Next Generation Leader', a global listing of ten young men and women making a difference in the world. She graduated from Lady Shri Ram College in 2019 and holds a Masters from University of Oxford. Her second book The Young and the Restless: Youth and Politics in India was published during the Lok Sabha elections in May 2019.
- 1 FIFA WC: Aggressive Australia Triumph Over Tunisia 1-0
- 2 Australia End 19-Year-Old Draught For Davis Cup Final, Defeat Croatia In Semis
- 3 “Live with it”: Jaishankar On India’s Stance On Ukraine War
- 4 Israel Will ‘Never Forget, Never Forgive’: Israeli Envoy On 14 Yrs Of 26/11 Attacks
- 5 Israeli Envoy Pays Tribute 26/11 Mumbai Attack Victims At Chabad House