Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd this week launched the Bolero Neo at an introductory price of Rs 8.48 lakh (ex-showroom price, pan India) for the N4 variant. The new offering aims to cater to the evolving customers looking for an SUV that is tough and authentic, yet modern and trendy.
Bolero Neo comes with a spacious 7-seater configuration and is available in three variants — N4- base, N8-mid, N10- top — and seven colour options of Rocky Beige, Majestic Silver, Highway Red, Pearl White, Diamond White, Napoli Black and Royal Gold.
The Bolero Neo is powered by a 100PS 1.5-litre diesel engine that drives the rear wheels via a 5-speed manual transmission. Bolero Neo can be seen as the facelift model of the TUV300 which is built on the 3rd generation chassis shared with Scorpio & Thar with the mHawk100 engine churning 73.5 kW (100 BHP) power & 260 Nm torque.
Staying at power with other competitors in the market, the new Bolero Neo has many features to flaunt its case.
- Advanced 17.8 cm (7”) touchscreen infotainment system
- Cutting edge cruise control
- Driver information system
- Hi-tech voice messaging system
- Blue sense mobile app
- Eco mode
- Micro hybrid technology with ESS (electronic start-stop)
- Intellipark reverse assist
- High strength steel body shell
- Dual airbags for driver and co-driver
- ABS with Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- High speed alert warnings
Interior & Exterior
- Premium Italian interiors
- Tilt-able steering
- Height-adjustable driver seat
- Armrest in the front and middle rows
- Attractive twin pod instrument cluster
- Electrically adjustable ORVM
- Remote lock and keyless entry
- Static bending headlamps with DRLs
- Stylish alloy wheels
- Sporty spoiler
- Signature Bolero body cladding
- Commanding hood
- Powerful fog lamps
- ISOFIX child seat
- Follow-me-home headlamps
- Digital immobiliser
“Built on the third-generation chassis which it shares with the Scorpio and Thar, the Bolero Neo has powerful attributes that set it apart. Its rugged body-on-frame construction, the proven Mahindra mHawk diesel engine and multi-terrain technology give Bolero Neo the ability and confidence to conquer rough terrain. Comprehensively loaded with all the key features, the Bolero Neo reiterates our unstinted commitment towards product quality, performance, core SUV attributes and value,” said Velusamy R, Chief of Global Product Development, Automotive Division, M&M Ltd.
What makes Bolero Neo stand out the market is its multi-terrain technology (MTT), low cost of ownership and low cost of maintenance. The new Bolero Neo is available across Mahindra dealerships pan India.