New Delhi: The registration of the Joint Entrance Examination- Advanced (JEE Advanced 2021) will commence from Saturday (September 11).
Aspirants will be able to apply for JEE Advanced 2021 from 10.00 AM onwards on the official website jeeadv.ac.in.
Students will be required to submit their Class 10, 12 marks sheets along with other documents as asked on the JEE Advanced application form.
The last day to register for JEE Advanced is September 16 (5 pm). Registered students can pay application fees till September 17(5 pm).
“Foreign national candidates (including OCI/PIO card holders) who have studied or are studying 10+2 level or equivalent in India should register after September 11, 2021, 10:00 IST. If you have qualified JEE (Main) 2021 under open category, kindly register with your JEE (Mains) 2021 credentials on the registration portal starting from Saturday, September 11, 2021, 10:00 IST,” reads a notice on the official site.
JEE Advanced 2021: How To Apply
- Go to the JEE Advanced 2021 official website – jeeadv.ac.in.
- Register using JEE Main 2021 login id and password.
- Fill in the JEE Advanced 2021 application form with all details.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the JEE Advanced application fee.
- Submit and save the application form for future use.
JEE Advanced 2021 admit card will be released on September 25 and students can download the admit cards till October 3.
JEE Advanced 2021 examination is slated to be conducted by IIT Kharagpur on October 3.