New Delhi: As Ganesh Chaturthi is around the corner, the nation is ready to celebrate the festival with joy and enthusiasm. This festival is a Hindu festival celebrating the arrival of lord Ganesha on the earth.
The 10 day long festival that culminates on Anant Chaturdashi will begin on August 31st 2022- 9th September 2022.
Every year the people in India celebrate and welcome Lord Ganesha into their homes with joy and love. Just like the the common people even our bollywood celebrities leave no stone unturned to welcome Lord Ganesha and celebrate the festival eco friendly and safe.
From Shilpa Shetty to Hrithik Roshan here’s how their decoration of homes can inspire people to decorate their houses to welcome Lord Ganesha.
– Shilpa Shetty Kundra– Shilpa Shetty with her family can be seen twinning in yellow outfits. She along with her family celebrated the festival in an eco- friendly manner by getting an eco-friendly idol of Lord Ganesha.
– Ananaya Pandey– Ananya Pandey also celebrated the festival with colour and decor. She looked absolutely beautiful and stunning in her yellow salwar kameez as she posed with folded hands in front of bappa.
– Dia Mirza– As an environment activist we often see Dia Mirza sharing environment friendly posts. She bought an environment friendly idol of Lord Ganesha and shared the importance of minimalism and sustainabilty.
– Hrithik Roshan– Hrithik celebrated Ganesh Chaturthi with his family members at home and remembered his childhood. For the decor, the actor kept it simplehttps://www.instagram.com/p/CElsu6AnUF4/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=3e555fa6-3f4c-4251-ada2-086605989d95. It featured long banana leaves and lamp lantern diyas.
– Shraddha Kapoor– The actress bought home an Eco-Friendly Ganpati. She looked absolutely stunning in her orange dress.