Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

[t4b-ticker]

Entertainment

Samantha Reacts Post Separation, says ‘Will Never Allow This To Break Me’

In a statement posted on her Twitter and Instagram accounts, Samantha said a divorce is ‘an extremely painful process’ anyway but the ‘relentless personal attacks’ have made it more difficult.

Naga Chaitanya and Samantha Ruth Prabhu on Saturday announced that they are parting ways. (Image: Instagram/ samantharuthprabhuoffl)

Mumbai: South star Samantha Ruth Prabhu on Friday responded to “false rumours and stories” being spread in the media against her after she and actor Naga Chaitanya announced their divorce. 

In a statement posted on her Twitter and Instagram accounts, Samantha said a divorce is “an extremely painful process” anyway but the “relentless personal attacks” have made it more difficult.

Samantha took to her Twitter account saying “Your emotional investment into a personal crisis has overwhelmed me. Thank you all for showing deep empathy, concern and for defending me against false rumors and stories that are being spread.” 

“They say I had affairs, never wanted children, that I am an opportunist and now that I have had abortions. A divorce in itself is an extremely painful process. Let alone allowing me the time to heal. This attack on me personally, has been relentless. But I promise you this, I will never allow this or anything else they say, break me,” the actor, 34, wrote. 

Samantha and Chaitanya, who tied the knot in October 2017, had announced their separation last week in a joint statement. The duo said they have decided to “part ways as husband and wife to pursue our own paths”.

ALSO READ: Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Loves Touring With Husband Nick Jonas

You May Also Like

India

Aryan Khan's request has been denied for bail twice on the grounds that he was indulging in 'illicit drug activities on a regular basis'.

Entertainment

Dadasaheb Phalke Award is given for excellence in cinematic achievement, is the highest honour in film and is awarded by the government.

India

New Delhi: The Bombay High Court adjourned the hearing in Aryan Khan’s bail plea till 2.30 pm on Wednesday. Former attorney general Mukul Rohatgi,...

Opinion

The Narcotics Crime Bureau (NCB) investigation against Aryan Khan has so far been like a bad soap opera, a vengeful operation, full of ifs...

Advertisement