New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education will release class 10th results soon, and here are the ways all class ten students will be able to see their results. CBSE had previously confirmed that it will release the result by July 31.
Students can check their results on cbseresults.nic.in.
Other means are DigiLocker, SMS, UMANG app
How to see results on UMANG App
- First, download the Umang App from Google Play Store
- Then select CBSE from the options available on the home page
- Now students are required to enter credentials like roll number and admit card ID
- Then students can check and download your CBSE Class 10 Result 2021
This is how students can create an account on Digilocker
- Go to the Google Play Store, find the DigiLocker app and download it
- Students then must enter their name and date of birth, and then choose gender and enter their mobile number
- Students then will be asked to set a six-digit security PIN. Parents or guardians are advised to set a strong PIN
- Then students must enter a valid email ID and their Aadhaar card number
- Then the candidates must submit their details by choosing or setting their username, afterwards, account will be created
Ways to download documents on Digilocker
- Students must do to the Digilocker app
- Then enter your mobile number or Aadhaar card number and enter a six-digit pin, which they had set while creating a Digilocker account
- Students should then click on login, enter details and the Digi locker will be opened or enter username and six-digit pin and click on submit
- The Digilocker will display the results on the app
- Students must download the same
How to get results via SMS
- Type CBSE10 < ROLLNUMBER > < ADMITCARDID > and send it to 7738299899.